Carl Jung discovered that:
* Our dreams are produced by the unconscious mind, and not by our own, ignorant minds.
* The unconscious mind possesses undoubtable wisdom and works like a natural doctor.
* The meaning of the symbolic dream language is specific and can be understood when we discover the meaning given by the unconscious mind to the dream images it uses to produce our dreams.
* We have four psychological functions:
* We tend to have an extroverted or introverted attitude in life.
a. Introverted psychological types give more importance to their own opinion and are anti-social.
b. Extroverted psychological types give more importance to the opinion of the world and depend on their social life.
* Every person belongs to a specific psychological type based on an introverted or extroverted attitude. Each psychological type is also based on one main psychological function well-developed and another one half-developed, which cannot be totally opposite to the main psychological function.
This means that from the four psychological functions we have at our disposal, we are using only one psychological function, with some help from another psychological function, which is only somehow developed in our conscience.
* Our brain and psyche work based on the psychological functions that predetermine our behavior
* Each psychological type tends to become neurotic because it is one-sided and under-developed. An individual must develop his/her four psychological functions and have an introverted and extroverted attitude at the same time in order to be balanced.
* The unconscious mind produces our dreams in order to help us transform our personality. We learn how to be balanced by developing our four psychological functions and by having a wise attitude in all circumstances
Jung considered the unconscious mind a good counselor for our conscience, besides discovering that the unconscious mind had a divine origin. He didn't have a religious attitude.
After continuing Carl Jung's research, I discovered that:
* The unconscious sanctity is visible when we follow dream therapy for a certain period of time. At a certain point the unconscious mind starts showing us aspects that belong to our religious education. This happens because the unconscious mind is God's mind. God is wise and saintly, as described by all religions of the world.
* We are basically demons because we have inherited a wild conscience, the anti-conscience, which is absurd and evil and occupies the biggest part of our brain.
* Our tiny human conscience is one-sided and under-developed, what means that we are unable to understand what is good or bad.
* We must obey the divine guidance in dreams because only God can help us eliminate our satanic anti-conscience through consciousness. When we translate the meaning of our own dreams we understand our mistakes. The divine unconscious mind corrects our behavior, teaching us how to become more intelligent and do only what is good for us and for our community.